Off the Shoulder Gathered Fit and Flare Dress
- Shoulder baring with plenty of movement, this bell-sleeve dress is the epitome of understated chic.
- With its structured waist and dot applique mesh overlay, it?s a no-brainer for dressier occasions.
- Medium stretch woven fabric.
- Fit-and-flare silhouette.
- Invisible back zipper with hook-and-eye closure.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Dress Length: 47"
- Main: 100% Polyester; Combo: 100% Polyester
- Turn garment inside out. Hand wash cold separately. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not tumble dry. Do not twist or wring. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron.
amy2001ny3.0 Stars08-16-2017I bought this to wear to my HS reunion. When it arrived I hung it up anticipating wearing it that day. I should have tried it on. It's just awkward. The shoulders don't stay where they should and the sleeves were awkwardly tight. The skirt rides up and just looks weird. It just doesn't stay in place and look like what it looks like on the model.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
SherbMd3.0 Stars08-14-2017This dress is too big in the middle and tight at the wrists of all places. It not as shimmery as shown in the picture. This is the first elloquoii item that i am not in love with upon arrival. Price was right. I too will wear a belt.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
Dias73Toronto, Ont4.0 Stars07-10-2017I'm standard a size 16 but I wish I had gone done a size for this dress...however, nothing a belt can't fix. For the price of under $40, I'm keeping it!How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful
DemusNew York, NY5.0 Stars06-30-2017The dress looks just like it appears on the model. I order a sz 20. I usually do a 22. It obviously runs big. Will wear with a silver belt and silver or black sandals. Very nice dress that fits well. Another great purchase from Eloquii.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful