Off the Shoulder Lace Detail Dress
- Available in the VIOLA FIT collection designed exclusively for a shape that has a smaller bust and waist and hip size 1-2 sizes bigger.
- Note: Our stylists suggest ordering according to your bust measurement as we have accommodated for a larger hip.
- In a beautiful crisp summer white, this elegant dress is hands down one of our faves!
- Made from soft white satin it is breezy and will keep you uber cool on those hot summer days.
- Thanks to details like delicate lace Y-shaped straps, a bodice overlay and a stylish tea-length hem, you now have something fabulous to wear for every special summer event.
- Fully lined.
- Relaxed fit.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Dress Length: 49"
- Main: 97% Polyester / 3% Spandex; Trim: 100% Polyester
- Dry clean only.
BeckMichigan5.0 Stars04-15-2017I bought this for my bridal shower. It is so flattering. I love it. So flattering. I even would take an all white longer version as a wedding dress.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
2.0 Stars04-13-2017Not for the petite ladies. The fit was overall way too big and the material made the dress look cheap. I'm 5'0" and I looked like I was trying the dress in my mom's clothes. The lace detail was beautiful but I wish they didn't make this with satin.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than Expected2 found this review helpful
Sophie4.0 Stars04-05-2017This dress is absolutely beautiful but I felt like it ran a little big. I typically wear an 18 and it was way too big. Also, if you are a shorter girl it might be a little long. But a very beautiful dress!How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
3.0 Stars03-31-2017I saw this dress and just fell in love with it. Ordered it without bothering to read one word of the description. Had I read, I'd have known it was satin. (Didn't look like satin in the photo). When it arrived, it looked like a dressy nightgown. I'm 5'3" so that doesn't help either. I think a taller woman could really rock this, but it wasn't for me. I also thought it ran very big. I could've easily gone down a size and I don't wear anything right. It's pretty, but wasn't for me.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than Expected1 found this review helpful
2.0 Stars03-29-2017I loved this when I saw the picture online and ordered it right away. I usually stick to fit & flare dresses but I just had to have this one. I should've read the description better because I didn't realize it was satin. Honestly, this looked like a nightgown on me. It runs big so I suggest ordering one size down. I'm 5'2" and I have no issues with being shorter at all, but I believe this dress is best suited for a much taller girl. It would drape better on someone with height. Overall, it's quite flowy. Pretty, but not for me.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than Expected1 found this review helpful