Off the Shoulder Lace Detail Dress
- Available in the VIOLA FIT collection designed exclusively for a shape that has a smaller bust and waist and hip size 1-2 sizes bigger.
- Note: Our stylists suggest ordering according to your bust measurement as we have accommodated for a larger hip.
- In a beautiful crisp summer white, this elegant dress is hands down one of our faves!
- Made from soft white satin it is breezy and will keep you uber cool on those hot summer days.
- Thanks to details like delicate lace Y-shaped straps, a bodice overlay and a stylish tea-length hem, you now have something fabulous to wear for every special summer event.
- Fully lined.
- Relaxed fit.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Dress Length: 49"
- Main: 97% Polyester / 3% Spandex; Trim: 100% Polyester
- Dry clean only.
BeckMichigan5.0 Stars04-15-2017I bought this for my bridal shower. It is so flattering. I love it. So flattering. I even would take an all white longer version as a wedding dress.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
2.0 Stars04-13-2017Not for the petite ladies. The fit was overall way too big and the material made the dress look cheap. I'm 5'0" and I looked like I was trying the dress in my mom's clothes. The lace detail was beautiful but I wish they didn't make this with satin.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than Expected
Sophie4.0 Stars04-05-2017This dress is absolutely beautiful but I felt like it ran a little big. I typically wear an 18 and it was way too big. Also, if you are a shorter girl it might be a little long. But a very beautiful dress!How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
3.0 Stars03-31-2017I saw this dress and just fell in love with it. Ordered it without bothering to read one word of the description. Had I read, I'd have known it was satin. (Didn't look like satin in the photo). When it arrived, it looked like a dressy nightgown. I'm 5'3" so that doesn't help either. I think a taller woman could really rock this, but it wasn't for me. I also thought it ran very big. I could've easily gone down a size and I don't wear anything right. It's pretty, but wasn't for me.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than Expected1 found this review helpful
2.0 Stars03-29-2017I loved this when I saw the picture online and ordered it right away. I usually stick to fit & flare dresses but I just had to have this one. I should've read the description better because I didn't realize it was satin. Honestly, this looked like a nightgown on me. It runs big so I suggest ordering one size down. I'm 5'2" and I have no issues with being shorter at all, but I believe this dress is best suited for a much taller girl. It would drape better on someone with height. Overall, it's quite flowy. Pretty, but not for me.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than Expected