Off the Shoulder Skater Dress
- Semi-structural scuba fabric holds this off-the-shoulder style securely while lending dramatic shape to the femininely twisted V neckline.
- We love this striking piece styled with sweet, bow detailed heels and a metallic collar necklace for a few girly touches.
- Lined bodice.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Medium stretch scuba knit fabric.
- Body Length from Shoulder: 44 1/2"
- Main: 96% Polyester / 4% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold separately on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not twist or wring. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
Yvette KHouston, TX5.0 Stars11-19-2016I love the quality of the material. The neckline is a little lower on me but I do not mind. I purchased the dress back i n July but I will save it for the holidays.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
livingthedream5.0 Stars09-25-2016This dress is absolutely stunning. It fits perfect and is forgiving in the mid section (where i need it the most). I absolutely love this dress!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes2 found this review helpful
5.0 Stars09-21-2016Girl, stop what you're doing and get this dress. It's flattering, the off the shoulder sits just right, and the flare snatches your waist. Just order it.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
AlexandraThGr82.0 Stars07-21-2016Beautiful dress, but the arm portion is very tight. I bought it for a wedding and it's too soon to return it, so it's not awful but it's just awkwardly fitted.Slightly too big in the waist, slightly too small in the arms, slightly too long. Gorgeous dress though.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As Expected1 found this review helpful
Jayne2357Baltimore2.0 Stars07-17-2016Beautiful dress, great color and the fabric draped well, with one important exception. The crisis cross detail directly below the collarbone would not lie flat as pictured and ruined the look of the off-should neckline. I was very disappointed because I loved the design and concept of the dress. Sadly, I shall return the dress.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes3 found this review helpful