Ombré Hem Dress
- Dip-dyed in bleach to create an ombre chambray, this dress has a playful V-neckline and frayed hems for the ultimate day-to-night style.
- Exposed back zipper.
- Elastic at the sides.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Medium stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Dress Length: 44"
- Main: 70% Cotton / 20% Polyester / 9% Rayon / 1% Spandex; Binding: 80% Polyester / 20% Cotton
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low. Cool iron as needed.
Mrs. BaHouston, TX4.0 Stars05-24-2017Love the color, just a bit too long. I'm 5' 7" it comes to my calves, because of the fringe hem won't alter but wish it were just a tad bit shorter. Nice dressHow does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Grayday44Phoenix, AZ5.0 Stars05-24-2017Great take on a denim dress. There is elastic on the side that allow it give when sitting. I'm 5'11" and this dress reaches the top of my knees. You can put the dress on without having to utilize the back zipper. The pockets are great. Overall a great look and great quality.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
2.0 Stars05-17-2017this is a pretty jean dress! the ombre' is beautiful but im 5 2' and its super long like mid calf plus i got my usual size 18 & yet it over all fits big, the arms are too wide too. & its a heavy jean material. i would have to get it tailored to wear it :(How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes