Opposing Stripes Pencil Skirt
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- As seen in O, The Oprah Magazine.
- Whether you're heading to work or drinks with the girls, this geometric striped pencil skirt anchors your outfit with a dose of on-trend contrasts.
- Keep your look irresistibly modern with a graphic sweatshirt and metallic accents.
- Invisible zipper.
- Close-to-the-body fit.
- Medium stretch knit ponte fabrication.
- Skirt Length: 26 1/2"
- 63% Rayon / 32% Nylon / 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
Jga4885Harleysville, PA5.0 Stars05-27-2016This skirt is wicked gorgeous! I love the asymmetrical lines!!! This will sure be worn to the office, and out to dinner! The fabric does not have as much give as my other pencil skirt from Eloquii. Since I plan on wearing it high-waisted I could zip it up. I recommend sizing one size up if you got a bum.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpfulI found this review helpful
MickeysgrlAltadena, CA5.0 Stars12-11-2015This skirt is on point! I am 5'4", 14/16, weight 203, hips 46". Fits as in the photo - not baggy, not too tight, and the hem line hits approximately the same as in the photo. Maybe a bit lower on the knee, but not by much. The skirt is unlined, but the fabric is a nice enough quality and weight that it makes for a smooth profile. No cellulite lumps, bumps or ridges visible at all! This is a beautiful piece and I'm really happy to have it!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes9 found this review helpfulI found this review helpful