Patch Pocket Mini Skirt
- Front pockets, gold hardware, and semi-structural "Milan crepe" fabric come together in our mini skirt for a wardrobe foundation piece.
- Go bold by pairing this bright skirt with like colors, or pair with black pieces to make it pop even more so!
- Front welt pockets.
- Exposed metal back zipper.
- Mini, A-line silhouette.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’11”, size 14.
- Skirt Length: 22"
- Main: 97% Polyester / 3% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
Annie_DSt. Paul, MN5.0 Stars07-10-2017What a great skirt! Its really not much of a "mini" thankfully for me :) I am 5 foot 7, wear a size 22 and it comes down to my knees. The material is nice and opaque, cute pockets, and the skirt skims over the tummy area very nicely. Great for apply shaped ladies looking to create more a defined waist.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
AJWrightNYCNew York, NY5.0 Stars06-14-2017This skirt is so flattering - it is the best purchase I have made from Eloquii.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
LaToya HRichmond, VA5.0 Stars04-12-2017I wore this skirt yesterday and it was a show stopper and I wore it to work! I have the coral color. Im about to order the navy as soon as I finish this review.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Scottielass5.0 Stars04-10-2017Purchased to go with the Belt Front Blazer in Blueberry as a suit pairing. I am petite (5'4") and this came just above the knee, which is perfect for me. Fabric is on the lighter side, so it will be good for spring through fall. Can also be easily dressed down with a white tee and tennis shoes. Seems like the skirt runs a half-size large. If you are between sizes or want a more fitted look, you may want to size down.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes2 found this review helpful
HottPepperMontréal, Quebec5.0 Stars03-27-2017This skirt is made with a strong material. It has a great fall and masks the tummy if it's not flat. Great for office or casual wear.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes