Peplum Trench Coat
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Classic and chic, our Peplum Trench Coat flatters the body with a gently flared peplum and waist cinching tie belt.
- This wear-anywhere coat can be dressed up or down, styled over a crisp work sheath for the office or over simple jeans and a plaid sweater.
- Double breasted button closure.
- Tailored fit.
- Non-stretch woven fabrication.
- Body Length: 42"
- Shell: 90% Polyester / 10% Rayon; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Dry clean. Do not wash. Do not bleach. Iron low heat. Do not tumble dry.
Simply SareetaWashington, DC3.0 Stars12-22-2015NO POCKETS? Who designs a coat with no pocket. The genius who created this coat did. I love the overall look, but it would be nice if this jacket had pockets.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As Expected3 found this review helpful
minerburgWisconsin4.0 Stars09-19-2015I absolutely love the style of this coat. The peplum is super unique. THe weight/warmth will be substansial for winter months. As a side note - the red is a muted red (almost merlot red) not the bright red pictured. However, I only gave it four stars because it has NO POCKETS! Really - it is a winter coat with no side pockets?? If you are OK with NO POCKETS I would recommend this coatHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes6 found this review helpful
mova beach, va4.0 Stars09-17-2015Beautiful coat. This coat is not wool but it is a wool like fabric-- it does not give. No pockets! The structured Eloquii pieces seem a little snug so I knew it would be a miracle for the largest size to fit my bust and hips--- it did perfectly. I do wish the peplum was a little more dramatic/ flared out more. Well made and structure is nice. I will definitely stand out in this coat.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes2 found this review helpful