Pleated Sleeve Empire Peplum Top
- Your favorite silhouette is back - in a contemporary style that highlights chic, pleated cap sleeves and as always, a super flattering silhouette.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Gently flared silhouette.
- Medium weight, stretch ponte knit fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Length: 28".
- 70% Rayon / 26% Polyester / 4% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
fashionfanOmaha, Nebraska5.0 Stars09-28-2017This top is so flattering and fits like a dream. I ordered a size 20 in blue and now I want it in black as well.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
amandarromBaltimore, MD5.0 Stars09-07-2017I bought this shirt in black and loved it so much that I ordered another in cream. The fabric is thick but not hot. It has enough structure to it that I don't have to wear a cardigan over it to hide the area of my body I'm most self conscious about - my back. It's seriously so flattering. I do have more of an hourglass figure so I think it really plays to that shape. I'm so in love with it, I'm considering ordering ANOTHER black one to live in the back of my closet for a couple years because I know I'll wear out my first one with how often it will be worn ;) Can't recommend enough. Great for work over a pencil skirt. Super cute for date night with a pair of jeans.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Christina F.Pittsburgh, PA5.0 Stars08-26-2017This top is so beautiful and flattering. The fabric is a heavy knit and hangs really well. Perfect for work or with dressed up jeans. I've gotten several compliments on it! The only thing I will say is that the way the arms are cut, it's a bit revealing in the armpit area. Wearing it with a lace bralet solved that problem for me.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes