Pocket Detail T-Shirt Dress
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- A bold striped print and contrast chest pockets lend a modern feel to the classic shift dress, while silky drapable fabric maintains a polished look all through the day.
- Add versatile accessories like buckle booties and a large clutch that take your look from day to night.
- Fully lined.
- Invisible zipper.
- Relaxed, easy fit.
- Non-stretch woven fabrication.
- Body Length: 40"
- Main: 97% Polyester / 3% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
AshCash803SC3.0 Stars02-01-2017I purchased this to wear on vacation, but once it arrived I realized it was too dressy for vacation and would be better suited for work. FYI: The orange is more of a burnt orange. On my computer it came across as a "true" orange. I still like it, though. Just something to keep in mind. It fits true to size. I'd recommend ordering your true size because there isn't much give in the satin-y material. Sleeves come down to about the elbow. Keep up the great work, Eloquii. I've yet to get anything I didn't like or love.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
MamajammaMiami, FL2.0 Stars08-27-2016Cute, funky dress that I ordered in my regular size. I am exchanging it for a size up because it was a bit snug around the bust (there is no give in the dress). The dress is really fun and can be worn for work or play with heels or flats. It is lined which is great because that gives this dress some structure and will prevent my spans from showing through. :) It is more of a burnt orange than a true orange in the strips (if that is important to you) but it is still cute. I hope the next size up fits better.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
linaHouston TX5.0 Stars07-04-2016I love nice dresses I can slip on and go, this is one of such dresses. made well its a cute dress. I went up a size but now that I'm thinking of it I could have stayed with my normal size.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes