Pom Pom Wrap Skirt
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- We love classics with a twist – like this Pom Pom Wrap Skirt.
- Finished with a fun trimmed hem, this skirt is coolly constructed from a cotton-linen blend, making it a breathable choice for those super warm days.
- Functional wrap design.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'11", size 14.
- Length: 30"
- 70% Polyester / 30% Linen
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
J2TheLo5 Stars05-13-2017Love this skirt! The fabric is the look of linen but not as wrinkle-y. I washed it and and then had to gently untangle the long belt, and the Pom-poms were wrapped around the interior ribbon used for hanging the skirt on the hanger. I need to figure out a better way to wash the skirt, but I sure do love it?How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes3 found this review helpful
InMyJoi3 Stars10-23-2017This skirt is a true wrap skirt versus a faux wrap. The material feels like a cotton/linen blend, and it hangs midi-tea length on me. The pom trim is the perfect amount of fun- I will wear this to the office and for casual events. Also, it fits true to size on me.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
Chipmonkey5 Stars08-05-2017I love this skirt! It will be great for work in a professional setting, but the Pom pins make it fun. I am 5'9", size 14 or 16 and the 14 worked well.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Duchessmmk- Marisol5 Stars07-31-2017OMG Don't think twice just buy it!!! It is the perfect links no matter how short or how tall you are. The weight, structure and fabric of this skirt make it a classic essential addition to any wardrobe. The skirt is large enough to wrap around completely. It is a tremendous steal!!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes