Poplin Collar Eyelet Dress
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Raise the wear-to-work bar in a so-now shirt dress that dovetails to an eyelet fabric with a contrasting collar.
- Style yours with a statement cuff and strappy metallic wedges.
- Concealed back zipper with hook and bar closure.
- Double back darts.
- Close-to-the-body fit.
- Medium stretch scuba knit back with non stretch novelty front.
- Body Length: 41"
- Main: 65% Cotton / 35% Nylon; Contrast: 96% Polyester / 4% Elastane; Lining: 100% Polyester; Other: 70% Cotton / 27% Nylon / 3% Elastane
- Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
HoneyBzzz4 Stars08-24-2016This dress is gorgeous. A little shorter than I thought, and the collar is a bit tight, but I still like it. I also dont mind that the lace is not all over. That is great because it would be easily pulled on the back (been there with another dress, not from Eloquii). Eloquii was smart not to run the lace all over.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful
5 Stars09-25-2016I had been looking at this dress and finally decided to get it. I'm glad I did, its scuba in the back but not heavy like I thot it would be. Its a well made dress and I know with some flats I will be looking a ok!!! I got my normal size which is a 14 and it fit nice. I love the lace is just in the front, it gives it a different look. happy with my purchase.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Viola1 Stars04-29-2016My fault for not viewing all views of this dress before ordering. The back does not have the eyelet style. Terrible idea to have a beautiful front of dress and not continue same on back of dress. I did not like the look at all. Return within 24 hours of receiving. It is so very ugly as styled.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As Expected3 found this review helpful
MelNHouston5 Stars05-16-2016I love this dress. I don't mind that the eyelet is only limited to the front. I think the dress would be too constricting with all-over eyelet. The scuba back helps give it some shape. I love the little details like the collar points are tacked down in the back so the collar keeps a smooth look, which is my favorite part of the dress.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes3 found this review helpful