Poplin Eyelet Shirt Dress
- Whether you’re vying for that corner office, or enjoying a walk through the park on a gorgeous day, this tiered number is perfect for both occasions – and everything in between.
- Crafted from a crisp white poplin fabric, this dress maintains the perfect balance between professionally polished and playful perfection.
- Front, ½ placket button-up closure.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Dress Length: 41 1/2"
- 68% Cotton / 29% Nylon / 3% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low. Cool iron as needed.
Gracielet13Washington, DC5.0 Stars06-23-2017I love this dress! I felt like the temperature dropped 10 degrees just putting it on. It is made of mostly cotton, which felt great on a hot day, and even better in crisp white. I used a woven sash to belt it (a vintage Mayan faja, or belt - do a search, they are beautiful and fit any size!), and got many compliments. I sometimes have trouble with straight dresses because of my hips, but that was not an issue with this dress. I've always loved all white clothes -- this spring/summer, I'm getting spoiled with the big selection of whites!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? YesI found this review helpful