Printed Denim Jeans
- Spring into Spring with these floral printed jeans.
- Crafted in the collections’ signature “Roaming Meadows” print, they are made from high recovery denim that is guaranteed to keep its shape and support while still comfortably moving with you throughout your day. (P.S. we’re obsessed!)
- 5 pocket design.
- Front fly with single button closure.
- Slim leg.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Inseam: 30 1/2"
- Main: 97% Cotton / 3% Spandex; Trim: 80% Polyester / 20% Cotton
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
5.0 Stars07-29-2017These are great for 3/4 seasons because of how you style them as they are a relatively lightweight denim. A bright cozy orange sweater for the fall, a white eyelet tank for the summer and a denim shirt for the spring. These were a bit too high waisted for me.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As Expected
Sally SueNorth Carolina5.0 Stars06-29-2017I always order my jeans one size down and these fit perfect. I love everything about these jeans.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful
PattiMelody3.0 Stars05-30-2017The material and print on these jeans is incredible, however the legs are anything but slim and I did return for a smaller size. I like the pants so much that I will ha.venthem taken in.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
LizzyLouBaton Rouge, LA2.0 Stars05-29-2017The print was pretty, although much brighter than the picture; however, the fabric was poor quality with no stretch to it... also the pants were straight legged not at all like the ones pictured.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
PattiMelodyMaryland3.0 Stars05-21-2017These jeans are a lovely print however, the legs look too baggy, almost wide legged,on me and I'm 5'5" I got the 20 but will return for the 18 and get the legs taken inHow does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As Expected
RoseSofaWest Chester pa4.0 Stars05-04-2017Great jeans and the material is not too heavy or stuff. The floral print is pretty and different for me. I'm in between 26 and 28, so there's a little more room in the thighs but the for is still great. Recommend the jeans for cute outfits. Can't wait for my summer shoes and sneakers to match.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes