Printed Flare Sleeve Top
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- As seen in Glamour Magazine.
- Thanks to this top's bold print and pretty flare sleeves, your what-to-wear moments are now a thing of the past.
- Layer it with a leather jacket and our faux-suede skirt for a polished office look.
- Pull on with keyhole neckline.
- 3 3/4"" side slits.
- Relaxed, easy fit.
- Non-stretch woven fabrication.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 29"
- 100% Viscose
- Turn garment inside out and machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Reshape while garment is damp. Only non-chlorine when needed. Do not dry clean. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
JaeNikolMS4.0 Stars05-03-2017I only bought this top to reach a coupon amount but I ended up really liking it. I ordered in my regular size 18 ( using the Eloquii size chart measurements) and it fits perfect. No snugness in the arms or chest and I wear a 38H, so that's an issue sometimes. It doesn't wrinkle. Washes easily and looks cute on. I get compliments every time i wear it. A great work top!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
NikkiNicoleCWest Palm Beach, FL1.0 Stars08-17-2016This was a total waste of my time :-( The shirt seemed extra busy in person and the sleeves as the other person mentioned is very tight in the arms (I couldn't even get mine through. I wear a 16 in Eloquii clothing. It has no stretch/no give to it. If you have curves up top then forget about this blouse.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
anissagMemphis, TN4.0 Stars01-27-2016I want to love this top but it was a bit tight in the sleeves. I have a feeling to get a size up to 24 instead of my regular sizing of 22 but I went against it and now I have to exchange but I like the top.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes