Printed Scuba Midi Skirt
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Worn by one of our favorite bloggers, Jeniese Hosey on the cover of Redbook for their annual Real Women Style Awards!
- Worn by Allison McGevna in People Style Watch and on InStyle.com
- Forget everything that you know about prints!
- Our exclusive Breaking Plaid and Electric Floral printed scuba midi is taking it up a notch.
- Box pleats create a skirt that is delightfully full without adding any volume to the waistline.
- Invisible zipper down the back.
- Inset elastic in back waistband.
- Model is 5'10", size 14
- Skirt Length: 29 1/2"
- 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
nikki_gMinneapolis MN5.0 Stars06-30-2015I have the black and white print and this is definitely a STATEMENT skirt! It's completely gorgeous, and great quality. The fit in the waist is great for me (size 20) but it is quite long on me at 5'5". If only I was as statuesque as the model! I may get it hemmed to appear more like the length it is as pictured.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes3 found this review helpfulI found this review helpful
MsKayJersey Shore4.0 Stars04-24-2015Although the skirt was just a little longer than I thought (maybe because I'm only 5'4"), I love the high waist. It goes perfectly with the blue crop t-shirt. Shows just enough midriff to be flirty and not... well... you know :) thinking about purchasing a button down shirt to go with this so I can wear it to work. Floral pattern is on trend, and the skirt has a thicker material than I thought which is actually good with unpredictable Spring weather and cool in office temperatures as well. Can't wait to wear it out!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpfulI found this review helpful