Refined Denim Military Blazer
- Feminine tailoring, slanted flap pockets and gold domed buttons come together to form the ultimate casual-chic wardrobe staple.
- Constructed in refined, dark wash denim, this blazer goes from office appropriate to weekend ready in the roll of a cuff... it's all in the attitude!
- Fully lined.
- Relaxed, tailored silhouette.
- New and improved, high-recovery denim adjusts slightly for a comfortable fit while maintaining its shape throughout the day.
- Length to Longest Point: 30"
- Main: 70% Cotton / 20% Polyester / 9% Rayon / 1% Spandex; Lining: 80% Polyester / 20% Cotton
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
TrufflesemporiumDuluth, GA3.0 Stars08-13-2017Beautifully designed jacket, lining much too thick, vents should be closed in the back, and darts sewn in to accent the waist.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Less than Expected1 found this review helpful
CrystallynMA3.0 Stars08-02-2017This jacket is NOT at all what I expected. The quality is fantastic, but it's a very heavy, bulky lined jacket, one that I would wear almost as a fall coat not an indoor jacket at work. It will add bulk to you--the model in the photo must be very thin.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes2 found this review helpful
DivaOnADimeDC3.0 Stars09-24-2016Not what I expected- I like that it was lined and the deep blue color but there are shoulder pads sewn in that seem to have a mind of the own and deep wrinkles that resulted in me returning it. Beautiful idea poor execution :(How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes7 found this review helpful
Hotshoes1234Minneapolis MN4.0 Stars09-17-2016First I would like to say that the fit of this jacket is very flattering..I was looking for a denim blazer but not in the classic style and this fits the bill perfectly. My only complaint is the lining is a bit too big, wrinkled and bunches a bit. Also I put it on and 3 buttons hit the floor..All the buttons will have to be reinforced but this isn't a huge deal because I am handy with a needle and thread. With all that said, I will keep the blazer because I really like the style and the overall fit.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes5 found this review helpful