Ruched High Waist Bikini Bottom
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Boldly printed or classically solid, the Rouched High-Waisted Bikini Bottom features a supportive lining in a retro high-waisted silhouette topped with gathered detailing for a fun finish.
- Sizing runs small.
- If you are between sizes you should size up.
- Heavy weight tricot fabric with full lining creates comfortable shaping for a smooth silhouette.
- 50+ UPF protection.
- Model is 5'10" size 14.
- Swimwear must be returned with the original sanitary strip intact or it will be returned without refund.
- 82% Nylon/18% Spandex
- Hand Wash Cold. Wash Separately. Non-Chlorine Bleach Only When Needed. Line Dry.
Logan SapphireNew York, NY5.0 Stars08-18-2017I got the black one. It covers my lovey rolls so it's perfect. It looks so flattering. Beautiful, a new trending style for curvy fierce women! Bringing our sexy back!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
RMinChicagoChicago, IL5.0 Stars08-13-2017Got these final sale and was worried about size but got my regular pants size and this fit perfectly. Just as cute in person and get so many compliments on this piece. Also got the pink bird bikini top. Just know that the pink in the top is brighter than the pink in these bottoms but I think they still work together.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
BreeGeorgia3.0 Stars06-03-2017I really love the design/pattern of this bottom piece bathing suit. BUT I had to give it 3 stars b/c there is NO tummy control. Unfortunately as much as I wanted to keep it I had to return it.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than Expected
Jenjen1012Pittsburgh, PA3.0 Stars04-25-2017Runs small. I wear a 14 and the 16 is a little tight. I do carry my weight in my tummy though. (Perfect if you look like the model in the red picture). I did order the red. Note that it is not the red shade in the picture. It is a true red...not the cute bright shade pictured.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes