Ruffle Collar Zip Shift Dress
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- This casual cutie will work just as well in the boardroom as it will with strappy sandals for happy hour drinks. Milan crepe that's super lightweight makes it uber transitional (a necessity for every closet piece, we think).
- Exposed metal front zipper.
- Relaxed silhouette.
- Medium weight, comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10"", size 14.
- Dress Length: 43".
- 94% Polyester / 6% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumbly dry low. Cool iron as needed.
lmbsoprano5 Stars09-29-2017I love this dress! The color is more of a mustard yellow which is what I was hoping for. The fabric stretches which I love. I ordered my exact size hoping it would work and it did. It does hug my tummy bulges too much either. I am 5'6" and the length for me is just under my knee which I LOVE!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes2 found this review helpful
Kimmie K5 Stars08-22-2017I totally love this dress. I was unsure when I ordered it, but glad I did. This dress is perfect for the now and into the fall season. And the color and fit is true to size and material is very nice quality. I will wear this one a lot this fall. Thank you for exceeding my expedition on this one.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
LauraAS5 Stars10-19-2017The sleeves were a bit tight, but not enough to return the dress. It does show lines from undergarments, but again, the dress is so cute it's not going to be returned. I received a lot of compliments the first time I wore it.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
BubbysDtr2 Stars11-02-2017Had to return this...dress is extremely long. I'm 5'5 and the 18 was down past my knees. Thought it was shorter...purchased to wear with the leggings like the picture. Was a definite no.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than Expected
Briana4 Stars10-07-2017I love this dress. I received several compliments, and the color is perfect for fall. The elastic in the arm was a little tighter than expected, but that was not a deal breaker for me.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes