Ruffle Colorblocked Sleeve Top
- A classic style with muted toned trimmings on its flare sleeves make for a perfect year-round piece.
- Pullover with keyhole neckline closure.
- Relaxed fit.
- Medium stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 29"
- 65% Cotton / 31% Nylon / 4% Spandex
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
KYProfessor08Louisville, KY1.0 Stars11-01-2017Was excited to pair this shirt with an Olive Neoprene skirt. Once received I was immensely let down. Shirt material was poor quality... thin, stiff cheap material. Something reminiscent to medical scrubs or clothes a child would dress a doll in. Not good for fall/winter season. Shirt has a narrow fit (perfect for tucking in) and so plan accordingly if have a tummy. Points given for the vibrant color of sleeves.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
ErininNCNorth Carolina2.0 Stars10-31-2017During the first wash, the elastic loop where the button fastens in the back came loose. I will now have to figure out how to sew this loop back in to wear the shirt.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes