Ruffle Colorblocked Sleeve Top
- A classic style with muted toned trimmings on its flare sleeves make for a perfect year-round piece.
- Pullover with keyhole neckline closure.
- Relaxed fit.
- Medium stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 29"
- 65% Cotton / 31% Nylon / 4% Spandex
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
ErininNC2 Stars10-31-2017During the first wash, the elastic loop where the button fastens in the back came loose. I will now have to figure out how to sew this loop back in to wear the shirt.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes1 found this review helpful
KYProfessor081 Stars11-01-2017Was excited to pair this shirt with an Olive Neoprene skirt. Once received I was immensely let down. Shirt material was poor quality... thin, stiff cheap material. Something reminiscent to medical scrubs or clothes a child would dress a doll in. Not good for fall/winter season. Shirt has a narrow fit (perfect for tucking in) and so plan accordingly if have a tummy. Points given for the vibrant color of sleeves.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes