Ruffle Faux Leather Dress
- Drawn from some 80’s inspo, this dress adds some girly vibes to your collection of leather with this LBD. With scuba paneling that helps make for a comfortable fit, this dress is your newest chic resolve for dress code: cocktail.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Encased elastic in back waist.
- Bodycon silhouette.
- Comfort stretch faux leather with scuba knit paneling.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Dress Length: 43".
- 50% Polyurethane / 50% Suede
- Hand wash cold with like colors. Spot clean as needed. Do not tumble dry. Do not twist or wring. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron.
MellyMel2 Stars09-29-2017Sooooo...I just HAD to have this dress. I just got it today, and unfortunately, I'm returning it. The entire dress, except the top back portion is "faux" leather. From the picture, I thought a portion at the bust and the "skirt" portion was the same ponte fabric used on the back of the dress. I was so wrong. All that plasticky-looking material along with the ruffle made me look like a maid. Also, the dress was a little snug. I'm a 16 on top and an 18 on the bottom. I typically wear an 18 dress. This 18 was too snug and the material showed EVERY nook and cranny. Lol. Sorry...it's a no from me.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes4 found this review helpful
NYLux1 Stars10-08-2017I so wanted this to work but will be returning :-( Too snug in the arms; I would need to go a size up for it to fit properly in the tops but then it would be WAY to big in the skirt. Bummer...I was looking forward to rocking this one.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Less than Expected2 found this review helpful
Cosmogirl4 Stars02-08-2018The four stars is because I did have to size up one size and I’m a 38j because the bottom was too tight. Once I sized up it looked beautiful and the top looked just as the model.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes