Ruffle Off The Shoulder Printed One-Piece Swimsuit
- Introducing the perfect one piece design….if you're committed to spending your downtime poolside with a matching pineapple margarita, of course!
- Sizing runs small.
- If you are between sizes you should size up.
- Heavy weight tricot fabric with full body lining creates comfortable shaping for a smooth silhouette.
- 50+ UPF protection.
- Bust features inner sling bra with underwire and powernet lining for superior support and shaping capabilities.
- Removable straps.
- Those suits including foam cups are made to accommodate different cup sizes, and therefore will fit D/DD/DDD or (F) cup size.
- Model is 5'10" size 14.
- Swimwear must be returned with the original sanitary strip intact or it will be returned without refund.
- 82% Nylon/18% Spandex
- Hand Wash Cold. Wash Separately. Non-Chlorine Bleach Only When Needed. Line Dry.
SunndysideupOccoquan, VA5.0 Stars07-10-2017Love this suit! I love the print and I love the fit. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to pull off the off the shoulder style because I have a large bust and didn't think it would have enough support. This suit has a great foundation and really supported my large bust. I like that you can really wear it multiple ways. I wore it as pictured but without the removable/adjustable straps. I also wore it with ruffle pulled up on my shoulders like traditional straps and I also wore it totally strapless and still stayed up just fine. I just love the ruffle detail and the print. It's so cute and fun!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes2 found this review helpful
RyClifton Park, Ny5.0 Stars06-26-2017This suit is adorable!! The ruffle top is feminine, and the color is vibrant. I did have to size up one size from my normal Eloquii size. The fabric is thick enough to smooth, but thin enough to be comfortable and easy to get on and off.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful
Kathy1026Washington, DC5.0 Stars06-26-2017If you don't get this swimsuit now, you will regret it. The pineapple dress was my favorite this season, so when I saw this, I knew I had to have it. I cried on the inside at the thought of spending this much money on a swimsuit, but it was worth it. It does run small. I'm regularly a 22, so I got a 24, but I really could even do a 26. I had to wiggle to get my arms in the sleeves.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
NASCARLVR20NASCAR COUNTRY, NC5.0 Stars06-20-2017I am so glad that Eloquii offers swim wear. It is so hard to find really cute and flattering swimwear but Eloquii hit is out of the park, they hit it so far I purchased two of the same suit.. I didn't want to miss an opportunity for an amazing suit for next year. I normally size up in swim wear and was glad I went to a size 24. It fits perfectly, the off the shoulder is super sexy and the suit has coverage in all the right places. I really have to admit, I was knocked out by the fit and quality. Don't be afraid of the stripes, it doesn't make you look like you are coming or going. Thank you for making a great swimsuit for the plus galHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes