Ruffle Tie Sleeve Tee
- Our Ruffle Tie Sleeve Tee features sleeve slits and a tie shoulder detail, finished with contrast hem and stitching.
- We think this top looks picture perfect while lounging in the sun on a park bench with a pair of super-fun sunnies.
- Relaxed fit.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 28 1/4"
- 68% Cotton / 29% Nylon / 3% Spandex
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
5.0 Stars06-30-2017I love this blouse. I got the blue in sz 20. It was bit big, could HV gone for an 18 but it is ok. The material is a soft stretch cotton. It is cool because of the opening at the arms. The ties on the shoulders are very cute and the white band at the bottom is also a nice addition. Got lots of compliments. Thought of the cranberry color but the blue for me is a hit.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
3.0 Stars06-06-2017Nice top for the summer. The sleeves are very big and the blouse is roomy. Have to take it in because it's bigger than the avg sz 18. Should HV downsized but it's not worth it to send it back.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
missthaaaangDavie, FL5.0 Stars05-26-2017Based on the photo, I anticipated more of a hot pink. The actual color is closer to almost a burgundy or wine, definitely not a bright color. I wore this top with straight leg jeans and heels and felt really good about the way I looked in it. It was pretty loose fitting and shapeless in the waist but still found it to be very flattering to my hourglass shape. Also, for whatever reason I was anticipating thicker fabric (like a ponte knit or something?) but the actual fabric is regular woven broadcloth. Anyway, it was a really nice shirt and a pretty color.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes