- Thanks to your love of the Kady Pant, say hello to our newest longer, sleeker sister version: the Sam Pant!
- In a straight leg silhouette, these pants are designed to be slightly looser throughout the leg than our classic slim fit Kady.
- Made from a tailored double-weave material, these pants keep their shape all day long.
- Think all seasons, all climates, and most occasions.
- Hook & bar closure with hidden button at waist.
- 2 flat front pockets and 2 flat pockets in the back with button closure.
- Model is 5’11”, size 14.
- Inseam: 32"
- Main: 65% Cotton / 32% Nylon / 3% Spandex; Trim: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
DrTAtlanta3.0 Stars04-16-2017I love the style a fabric of these pants. However they are bigger than expected. I previously ordered the viola version of the Katy in an 18. They were too small. Ordered these in a 20 they are too big. I'll try these againHow does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
NeeceeJackson,MS3.0 Stars04-10-2017The pants were entirely too big. I ordered the same size in the Sheffield and Katy and they are a perfect fit. I am 5'7 and I wear a 22 in pants. The Sam is a good quality material but to large for me.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As Expected
4.0 Stars04-09-2017A great pant for work, comfortable fabric. However if you are short (64 inches or shorter) like me you will have to get the pants hemmed I hope they add more colors and offer a shorter length as wellHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
bullwinkle72Iowa City3.0 Stars04-05-2017Please make these in petite lengths! Not all of us are devoted/slaves to wearing heels! I'm 5'6" and generally have better luck with petite lengths (the only petite part of me I suppose?). I tried these on and not only did I require stilts but they swam on me, too. Compared to the Kady, which I couldn't even get zipped, I"m not sure what's going on? Am I a mutant? Really wanted these to work but no way, no how.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes