Scallop Color Blocked One-Piece Swimsuit
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
Black & White
Black & White
- There is nothing we love more than sweet details (like dainty scalloped hems and bustier silhouettes).
- Expert colorblocking gives this one piece the illusion of tankini separates.
- Sizing runs small.
- If you are between sizes you should size up.
- Heavy weight tricot fabric with full front lining creates comfortable shaping for a smooth silhouette.
- 50+ UPF protection.
- Bust features inner sling bra with underwire and powernet lining for superior support and shaping capabilities.
- Adjustable shoulder straps allow for customizable support and comfort.
- Those suits including foam cups are made to accommodate different cup sizes, and therefore will fit D/DD/DDD or (F) cup size.
- Model is 5'10" size 14.
- Swimwear must be returned with the original sanitary strip intact or it will be returned without refund.
- Top: 86% Polyester/14% Spandex; Bottom: 82% Nylon/18% Spandex
- Hand Wash Cold. Wash Separately. Non-Chlorine Bleach Only When Needed. Line Dry
KristineNew York, NY4.0 Stars05-14-2017Nice fit and very flattering! My only complaint is the bust area fits odd on smaller breasts. I'm plus size but have a small C cup and this was a bit too large. I kept it anyway since it was so flattering.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Olivia CSalt Lake City, UT5.0 Stars05-02-2017Wow. This swimsuit is comfortable, classy and great quality. I normally wear a size 18/20 in Eloquii and I sized up to a 22 just in case, mainly because my boobs are big, and it fits perfectly. I am SO thrilled Eloquii started selling swimwear. It's a dream come true!!!!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
KDWashington, DC4.0 Stars05-01-2017This suit fit true to size - I didn't find it to be small - and was well constructed and VERY cute. So what's the problem? I was busting out of the top! I think you would be safe in this up to a DD or DDD but anyone clocking in at above isn't going to fit comfortably in this, sadly.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than Expected
MomomomoColumbus, OH3.0 Stars04-24-2017So sad about this! I am a classic 18, and this 18 fits like a 14. Seriously order up at least one size, if not two. Also I was kind of bummed about the quality. For the price I expected thicker fabric- the bottom black doesn't have very much control and is quite thin. Sad to say this one is going back. It's so cute in the pictures but not for me. Sorry Eloquii! I love that you are in the business of swim, though!How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes1 found this review helpful