Scallop Neckline Empire Flare Top
- Our fan favorite empire flare silhouette gets a girly update, now featuring a sweet scallop neckline!
- Whether worn to work with slacks and a blazer or layered over distressed denim for a weekend outing, our soft, mid-weight ponte keeps you looking sharp and feeling fantastic!
- Invisible back zipper.
- Fit and flare, empire silhouette.
- Medium stretch ponte knit fabric.
- Body Length: Regular: 27”; Petite: 25”
- 70% Rayon / 26% Polyester / 4% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
Ashley S.Savannah, GA4.0 Stars06-07-2017The fabric and quality of the top definitely impressed me. It's a very sexy shirt and very low cut. I can't wear to work, but great for a night out!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
2.0 Stars04-02-2017So sad that it didn't fit right. I bought the petite because all the other peplums are so long on me. Well, this petite cut me right across the chest - not attractive. But, it fit my daughter, so not a total loss.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As Expected
Janice TBAlbany, GA5.0 Stars02-23-2017I purchased this top for homecoming it was a major it like the football game. I do not have large jewels but it complimented in a nice way.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Nice Top/Runs smallBirmingham, AL3.0 Stars12-02-2016This was my first time ordering from Eloquii. The material is of quality but the fit was snug. I can normally purchase a 14W and it will fit fine. Although the shirt fit, it was very snug. If you are in between sizes, go up. It hits right at the hip (perfect length). I'm 5'0 and can wear a 14W or 16W depending on the material. There is a little cleavage shown so it's not for the office or church unless you put a cami underneath. Overall cute top. I will be returning for a 16W.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes3 found this review helpful
cardhuAdelaide, Australia5.0 Stars10-03-2016Love this top! It's cute and fits well. I sized up so it wasn't as form fitting, and it fits very comfortably. Nice sleeve length, not short at all. For me it's just a fraction too revealing for work so I'll have to wear something under it, but it's fine for weekends. Love this little top.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes3 found this review helpful