Seersucker Shirt Dress with Cutout Back Detail
Pink + White Stripe
Pink + White Stripe
- If summer was a fabric, it would be seersucker.
- This classic shirt dress style is reworked with an elastic back and overlay for the ultimate breezy fit.
- Contrast collar and cuffs give a menswear feel that we just love, making it the ultimate summer workwear piece.
- Front button-up closure.
- Relaxed fit.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Dress Length: 43"
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
LindalewChicago, IL5.0 Stars06-21-2017Definite head turner! Lots of compliments. Playful and grown-up...felt amazing in it. Quality, fit, and style on point. Great for the summer.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
KylaMaryland3.0 Stars05-29-2017Returned this item because the back is completed exposed if you raise your arms or bend over. I had hoped to wear to work, but it would need a cami underneath to make it appropriate.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
LadyBNew York, NY3.0 Stars05-27-2017So this was really cute. I'm between sizes and sized down because I assumed a dress like this would have give. This fits like the sizing chart says. I had to exchange for the next size for my bust. I am keeping it, but it's not what I'm used to with Eloquii.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
What2WearBountiful, UT3.0 Stars04-26-2017Love seersucker in anything, but this was ok. The pink color so on trend this season and the cuff really cute. I ordered a 28 which was way too big. I'm a 24-28 in tops, and 22/24 bottom.The big size caused the back elastic waistband to sag and the end of the crop back to pouf out creating a noticeable gap I was not comfortable with. I could go down a size, but the dress is sold out. I will be returning it.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes