Sequin Layered Tea Dress
- As seen on the Today show.
- Illuminated with flashing silver sequins, say hello to this show stopping statement piece.
- Tiered ruffles and a velvet bow at the sash are accented by a black banded trim throughout.
- Comfort stretch.
- Fit and flare.
- Hidden back zipper, hook-and-eye closure.
- Fully lined.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Dress Length: 44"
- Main: 95% Rayon / 5% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Turn garment inside out. Hand wash on cold with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron.
FOXIE DOXIENew York city1.0 Stars03-10-2017For me this dress is a nitemare,heavy,runs big ,Too shiny,Boggles the mind,Just awful,will never wear!!! Sorry I purchased IT!!!!How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
JessOutWestSan Francisco5.0 Stars12-25-2016This is a fantastic party dress - it is HEAVY with the sequins but is made so well that it doesn't feel difficult to wear (actually super comfortable). I am a pretty standard size 18 and 5ft 10in. this hits just below my knee. Gaps a little in the armpit (bust is 44D) but the cardigan i am wearing with it makes that not an issue.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
EllenC5.0 Stars12-13-2016I absolutely love this dress. I needed something for a nice Christmas party and loved the look. It turned out better than expected. First of all, I live in a cold climate and this dress is very heavy - I was not cold and never had to worry about it riding up over the night. Second, the shape of it is very flattering. I threw a black blazer over it to cut down on some of the sparkle (because there is a lot) and got so many complements. Finally, the dress is just fun. I mean, who doesn't love sparkles???How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes