Short Sleeve Bow Blouse
- Make a BIG statement with our Short Sleeve Bow Blouse!
- With a removable bow, this top is perfect for days in the office or on a casual night out with the girls.
- Make the bow your own, pair it with a fun skirt or keep it casual with pants.
- Half front button-up closure.
- Removable bow neck tie.
- Relaxed fit.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 28"
- 68% Cotton / 28% Nylon / 4% Spandex
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed
Celia in LALos Angeles, CA4.0 Stars10-11-2017Nice shirting fabric, it's crisp with the right amount of stretch. It runs large in the body, but just right the shoulders and smallish in the neck. It's a tad snug when buttoned and bowed up. That bow, tho.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
mepri4.0 Stars07-26-2017I gave this 4 stars although I returned it because the cut itself didn't suit me. According to the size chart, I should be a size 20. But size 18 fit me much better. I was concerned that the arms wouldn't fit as I have big arms. But i think was a comfortable fit. The high neck and the bow are really cute, but I have a short neck, so this made it look like I have no neck at all. Not a great look. But as an apple shape, I can say that the top is of a decent length. It hid my tummy well, and the ensemble looked really nice when I combined it with my pleated A line midi. If I chose not to tuck it in and wore it with a pencil skirt, it will be able to cover my VBL (visible belly line :)). Material is thin enough for me to feel comfortable in the tropics (I live on the equator - hot and humid) without it looking "cheap" or "unprofessionalHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As Expected5 found this review helpful