Sleeveless Milan Crepe Tunic
- Featuring a "V" neckline and front patch pockets, this not-so-basic sleeveless tunic design is perfect for creative winter layering that can carry you into spring.
- Paired top sold separately.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Relaxed fit.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model height is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 35"
- 97% Polyester / 3% Spandex
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
Esse KDallas, TX5.0 Stars05-10-2017I got this top in black. It is super cute, very professional looking, and can be worn with or without something under it. It looks great with skinny jeans or dressier pants and falls below the hip at a short tunic length on me (5'11").How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
JambeedogPrinceton, NJ5.0 Stars02-08-2017I love this "dress". Its long enough to cover what you want but not too long. I will wear it with a tee under it and tights or could wear a dresser top with it. Although it reminds me of a jumper its really not long enough to wear without bottoms. I'm 5'5". Good material, not thin but not too thick, hoping it carries me through spring.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
PenuskiBoston, MA3.0 Stars01-25-2017I just did not like this as much as I wanted to. The fabric is very thin and showed every wrinkle of the blouse I had on underneath so unless you wear it with something form-fitting it's going to look sloppy. Sending it back.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As Expected