Sleeveless Peplum Button Down Top
White w/ Navy Trim
White w/ Navy Trim
- We’re dreaming of the open seas in this nautical top.
- The exposed front pockets and ruffled seam of this blouse only add to its charm, making this trimmed peplum the best of its kind.
- Front button-up closure.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 30"
- Main: 68% Cotton / 28% Nylon / 4% Spandex; Trim: 100% Rayon
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
thelibraryladySaint Louis, MO5.0 Stars06-10-2017Love this top. I have the white with navy stripe and looks great with navy or dark blue denim. Top is a little big in the bust but its mostly cotton so I expect some shrinkage. A crisp look for summer.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
JambeedogPrinceton, NJ4.0 Stars06-02-2017I like this its cute. I ordered the blue with white stripe. Its cute in a sailor kind of way. Not sure that it will last forever but for the sale price and for the summer its perfectly fine. I found it ran a little big and the armholes exposed my bra so I will probably wear a tank or cami under it. I really just was looking for longer tops to wear with leggings on dress down day and I think this will fit the bill.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
SassyandstylishSt. Paul5.0 Stars05-26-2017This shirt is so cute and very comfortable. The fit is roomy yet defined and it looks great with white or light blue jeans.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Dream50Orlando FL5.0 Stars05-17-2017I ordered the blue and white. I wore the blue one with a pair of white capris to a mother's day church breakfast. I received many compliments on the top it truly was gorgeous!How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes