Sleeveless Sequin Wrap Dress
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- As seen In the December 2016/ January 2017 Issue of People StyleWatch.
- Lightweight sequin fabric flows with you through the dance floor in this twirl-worthy, holiday style! Crafted in matte wine and adorned with a georgette tie for a soft finish.
- Model is 5'10"", size 14.
- Invisible side zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Comfort stretch sequin fabric with woven lining.
- Dress Length: 47"
- Main: 100% Nylon; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Turn garment inside out. Hand wash cycle in cold water with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
KeensterPrescott, AZ5.0 Stars06-18-2017I love this dress. It fits perfectly. I love the sparkles. It drapes so nicely over my hips. This will be my go to holiday/party dress!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
lpanchoVirginia Beach, Va5.0 Stars06-09-2017Love this dress! Based on reviews, I ordered this dress one size larger than my normal size. It fits fairly well; a little large up top, but perfect in the hips and stomach. Love the way the fabric flows and lays.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
LilyMontreal, Canada4.0 Stars11-24-2016I received this in less than a week.. wow! The fit is perfect .. it is a little heavier than I expected but it drapes beautifully .. very happy.. thank you!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
bshauretteAustin, TX3.0 Stars10-28-2016It's okay, but I'm not in love with it. I feel like there's not quite enough fabric in the skirt, so if you have hips or anything other than a perfectly smooth silhouette, it's going to show. And the neckline gapes, but nothing I can't fix with a few well-placed pins. So I'll keep it - I mean, where else am I going to get a dress that fancy, even if it only kind-of fits?How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes