Sleevless Smocked Collar Dress
- Add a dose of feminine charm with this flouncy tie belt smock dress.
- A perfect warm weather option for a woman on the go who wants achieve both sophistication and comfort.
- Buttons down the front make for an adjustable neckline.
- Relaxed fit silhouette.
- Invisible back zipper.
- ½ placket button up closure.
- Self-tie belt included.
- Fully lined.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Dress length: 42 1/2"
- 100% Visocse
- Turn garment inside out. Hand wash cold with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
ThickJawnEsqBaltimore, MD4.0 Stars07-24-2017I thought this dress was cream and bought it because I have similar coloring to the model, but it's actually blush/rose, which is still pretty. This is a different style of dress than the column/pencil/bodycon cuts I usually wear, so the dress being a bit flowy at first made me feel it was too big and slightly frumpy. But I think sizing down would have made the bodice snug. Speaking of size, I have a very large bust and the button column and placket gaped a bit. I also found the arm holes a bit big for me, but then the average person my size probably has a smaller bust and larger arms than me so it may not be an issue. Good quality and I like the lining. The length and modest fit will be perfect for a new job I'm starting, so I'll keep it.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
Scottielass1.0 Stars06-11-2017Was expecting a light chiffon or georgette, but was a gauze-like material. It lacked the polish of most Eloquii dresses. This one is going back.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
EmmaSSydney4.0 Stars03-27-2017I bought this dress one size up as I was concerned about fit but it ended up a bit too big. I would recommend that you go with your normal size as the future is quite roomy. I also thought the colour was a bit darker than pictures but it's still niceHow does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes