Smocked Off the Shoulder Dress with Tassel Trim
- Available in the VIOLA FIT collection designed exclusively for a shape that has a smaller bust and waist and hip size 1-2 sizes bigger.
- Note: Our stylists suggest ordering according to your bust measurement as we have accommodated for a larger hip.
- Jump into spring in the crisp, cool poplin of our new Smocked Off the Shoulder Dress with Tassel Trim, topped with unique chevron patterned smocking and tassel trim for a fun finish.
- Relaxed fit.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Dress length: 43"
- 68% Cotton / 29% Nylon / 3% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low. Cool iron as needed.
ChayaCA1.0 Stars07-19-2017I should have read the reviews. This dress feels like it's made out of plastic windbreaker material. It stuck to my skin immediately, and makes those terrible swishy and crinkly noises super loud when I walk, swing my arms, or do anything that isn't standing completely still. I thought because it was partially cotton that it would be a nice breezy summer dress. I felt like one of those people who go running outside in a trashbag. Hot, sweaty and desperately in need of fabric that breathes. Oh and the cut was not great. I am a pear shape, so usually dresses cut like this kind of drape over my hips and look cute. This one just stayed boxy. Returning.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
PattyR.LA1.0 Stars04-30-2017Good fit and cute style but weird shiny, synthetic feeling fabric. What's wrong with simple cotton which would fit this style so much betterHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes1 found this review helpful
ToniaAtlanta, GA4.0 Stars04-29-2017There's something about the fabric that feels a little too synthetic. But the dress is adorable and will make a great coverup for the pool this summer. I wish the fabric felt a little more natural. It may improve with washing.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes2 found this review helpful
KapiSt. Louis, MO1.0 Stars04-15-2017The picture on the site makes this shirt look fabulous but it was less than stellar upon receipt of it. First of all, the quality of the material reminds me of a poncho type material. It swishes, doesn't fit well, and looks like a tent. Still, I tried it on and thought maybe I could make it work. No go. This shirt is going back pronto.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes2 found this review helpful
Zizoo queenMelbourne Australia3.0 Stars04-04-2017Very unique looking dress Fits a little large but I can live with that The only critique I have is the colour is pinker than the picture. Pic looks pale, powder pink In fact it's a fairy floss pink or cotton candy as you would call itHow does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes4 found this review helpful