Studio Chambray Tank
Medium Blue Wash
Medium Blue Wash
- This artful chambray top features a peplum waist, lending a feminine finish to its flattering silhouette.
- Wear yours with floral shorts and strappy sandals for the ultimate warm-weather look.
- Invisible back zipper with hook and eye closure.
- Self-tie bow at back.
- Lined bodice.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Non-stretch woven.Inspired by the classic oxford shirt, this wrap front top is both playful and tailored.
- Emphasize the piece's modernity by pairing it with strappy high heels and bold accessories.
- Functional wrap ties at side.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 28"
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
KimiAtlanta, GA3.0 Stars08-05-2016I initially bought this in two sizes; my regular size (26) was too small in the waist but fit fine in the bust; and the size 28 fit fine in the waist but too big in the bust (which is not an easy thing to accomplish considering I wear a size 46G bra!), even after adjusting/tightening the tie in the back. In reality, the straps also seem longer than pictured. I love the light material and unique peplum/cutout back style of the shirt, so I got it altered. Only had the straps shortened and it will work much better. Love the look of this shirt, gave it 3 stars because I had to spend money on alterations but it was well worth the expense.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes2 found this review helpful
KortsterIowa2.0 Stars06-09-2016I agree with the previous poster - this is just too large in the bust area. I wear a 44DD and purchased a size 26. I was falling out of it in a very unladylike way, and I am by no means a prude when it comes to the cleavage department. Despite being able to adjust this in the back it didn't help the situation much, and the straps are a bit too long. However, the peplum is adorable and the perfect length - so I am keeping it and having it tailored.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes