Studio Circle Eyelet Lace Skirt
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
Lollipop / Black
Lollipop / Black
- Textural eyelet fabric creates graphic depth layered over a contrast lining in our STUDIO Collection Circle Eyelet Lace Skirt, featuring deep pleats for a full, twirl-worthy silhouette.
- Pair this special piece with an off-the-shoulder tee and T-strap heels for a retro feel.
- Invisible side zipper.
- Encased elastic in back waistband.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Non-stretch lace fabric
- Skirt Length: 29"
- Main: 100% Polyester; Lining; 95% Polyester/ 5% Spandex
- Hand wash cold separately on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not twist or wring. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
CurvycortureNew York5.0 Stars02-06-2017So I read the reviews of prior customers who purchased this skirt and decided to take a chance because I am 5 11. I am happy to say, I have no problems , the length is perfect and I wore it with a bodysuit, so there was no bulkiness at the waist line . I will make sure and post a pic for #Eloquii. Happy with the chance I took.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
NickieCharleston, SC2.0 Stars11-03-2016Love the quality of this skirt; it's well made and it would be a go-to skirt in my closet if only it was not so long. I considered tailoring it, but the price made me reconsider, so it's going back. If you are taller (5'7+) this is a great one to try.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As Expected
Kim1970Columbia, MD1.0 Stars07-15-2016I loved this skirt the minute I saw it and anxiously waited for it to become available. But I'm sad to say it looked terrible on it. It is MUCH longer than the length stated (I'm 5'3 and it hits me a couple of inches above my ankle). The pleats add to my hips (something I don't need) and it makes me look like a short, shapeless blob. It's going right back.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes1 found this review helpful