Studio Cold Shoulder Blouse
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- As seen on Instyle.com
- Rock this season's off-the-shoulder trend without the fuss in our new twofer top, featuring a mock-layered button down detail.
- Pair with our fan favorite structured short in our bold, ELOQUII exclusive Fleur Du Jour print.
- Pullover with button-up neckline closure.
- Encased elastic hugs the shoulders.
- Relaxed fit.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.Inspired by the classic oxford shirt, this wrap front top is both playful and tailored.
- Emphasize the piece's modernity by pairing it with strappy high heels and bold accessories.
- Functional wrap ties at side.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 30"
- 97% Cotton / 3% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low. Cool iron as needed.
LadyDiPittsburgh,PA1.0 Stars03-19-2017Too small really to small and I loss money because it can't be returned or exchanged I wear a 16 that's what I purchased because normally the shirts are bigger and I need a size 14 with Eloquii Very disappointedHow does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
Angie L.Jamaica, NY3.0 Stars02-02-2017I ordered this item and it looked great in the magazine, however when trying it on the shoulders of the tip would not stay off the shoulders. I found myself pulling it down to achieve the look I wanted. I didn't return the item but it was to much of a hassle to wear this top ever again.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
CherryLos Angeles, CA1.0 Stars01-07-2017Nope nope nope I was hoping for a cute top that would look good with skirts and maybe jeans but the fit is crazy. The white top is too big and small at the same time and the material feels odd. Very disappointing for how it looks on me. I suppose if you have narrow shoulders and a small bust it MIGHT look okish but on someone who's as full figured as me it hits the bust and tummy really badly.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
NicBay Area, CA1.0 Stars04-10-2016I was really excited seeing this design b/c I do like the cold shoulder style. Much like the other review, when I put the shirt on and pulled it into place, the white part of the shirt was visible sticking up from my shoulders and away from my back as if there were several extra inches of fabric. Such a cute style but the execution and fit means that it is going back. I had SO looked forward to wearing this with a khaki skirt.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes2 found this review helpful
taw430Sunnyside, NY2.0 Stars04-07-2016I really wanted this top to work - I loved the fact that it was an on-trend off-the-shoulder top, but one I could wear a bra with. Unfortunately, the elasticized part would not stay in place and kept riding up on me, causing the white part of the shirt to puff up around my neck - complete disaster. On the up side, the fabric is a really nice cotton of good quality, and the color is nice and summery. If the elastic weren't such a problem, the fit would have been perfect, but unfortunately I will have to send this back. So disappointing!How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes4 found this review helpful