Studio Contrast Collared Lace Blouse
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Available in the VIOLA FIT collection designed exclusively for a shape that has a smaller bust and waist and hip size 1-2 sizes bigger.
- Note: Our stylists suggest ordering according to your bust measurement as we have accommodated for a larger hip.
- Add a cheeky twist to your basic button-downs with this fun little number from our STUDIO Collection.
- Floral appliqué along the collar and a self-tie bow pair great with like color accents and feminine separates.
- Comfort-stretch fabric.
- Relaxed fit silhouette.
- Slit at sides.
- Adjustable, buttoned cuffs.
- Seamed throughout.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 28 1/2"
- Main Fabric: 35% Nylon / 35% Cotton / 30% Rayon; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Turn garment inside out. Hand wash cold with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not twist or wring. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
ShessomeliciousVictoria, BC4.0 Stars03-01-2017Took a gamble and ordered this in a Viola as the regular were out; figured I'd just take it in from the waist down. It's actually fine through the the hip, just a little too long and wide in the sleeve. The sleeve is an easy take in, but hemming would ruin the pretty bottom. I do wish there were more options for petite height proportions. The quality is nice though, so pretty happy.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes1 found this review helpful
SunnysideupVA4.0 Stars11-25-2016I love this top! I wore it to Thanksgiving dinner and received lots of compliments. I told everyone the look I was going for pilgrim chic. With that said this shirt is not as perfect as I would like. I have a large bust so I find that eloquii shirts are usually too shirt. I managed with this one but would've liked it more if it was a bit longer. Additionally i thought the sleeves were also too big. Again, I managed and I think I'm the only one that noticed. Overall I really like top and will consider getting it altered. Also I'm really impressed with the quality of eloquii's lace tops.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
OggieoneSan Francisco, CA3.0 Stars11-16-2016The quality of the lace is really nice but it run a bit big. I plan to get this top tailored because the quality is just nice.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? Yes