Studio Embroidered Jeans
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Your denim, elevated.
- Add some spice to your denim with this pair of frayed hemmed jeans.
- 5-pocket design.
- Front fly with single button closure.
- Skinny-leg silhouette.
- Comfort stretch, high recovery denim.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Inseam: 30 1/2"
- Main: 70% Cotton / 20% Polyester / 9% Rayon / 1% Spandex; Trim: 80% Polyester / 20% Cotton
- Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non chlorine bleach when needed. Reshape while garment is damp. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
queenbprods2 Stars03-07-2017These looked so cute and I was excited to get them but was disappointed with the real product. They are VERY thin and cheaply made. They were also tight in the waist yet baggy through the legs--odd fit. I was surprised as all of the other things I've bought from Eloquii were great quality and fitHow does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than Expected
Grantlady4 Stars08-21-2017It is small in the waist (good for me), but definitely a skinny leg (not so good for me), but they are absolutely beautiful. It features embroidery and not painted on flowers. This is my first pair of purchased jeans!!!! And, I am keeping them, which says a lot.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
avidshopper5 Stars03-17-2017I ordered these in a size 14. I originally bought a 16 which were way too big. The jeans are cute of good quality. They fit higher on the waist and are right at my ankle at 5'3. These can be worn with flats, not too long. These are for any type figure. This was a good buy for a unique pair of jeans.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful
Cali Girl5 Stars04-09-2017Stylish jeans that I can wear to work and look put together especially with the top I paired it with that has the flower on it!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes