Studio Embroidered Pencil Skirt
- Detailed embroidery that was created to amp up a classic, this style can either be worn with heeled sandals or sneakers.
- Made from non-stretch fabric, those with curvy hips might wish to size up.
- Hidden back zipper.
- A-line silhouette.
- Fits small to size.
- Take one size larger in order to ensure a better fit.
- Model is 5’11”, size 14.
- Skirt Length: 27"
- 100% Cotton, exclusive of ornamentation
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle with like colors. only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
WinterIsComingWashington, DC2.0 Stars03-22-2017I really wanted to love skirt. I ordered it in a 22 ( my regular XOQ size) and the fit was good. If you want it to be more snug I would size down - there is some waist give with the back elastic. Unfortunately, I guess the embroidered portion is a set size and not adjusted to the size of the skirt. I had a large black band of empty fabric (below the waistband) before the embroidery started that made it look like I was wearing an apron. The colors looked more vivid online than in person as well. Perhaps if you are a smaller size the embroidery block will line up better??How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes2 found this review helpful
RedVinoPlease5.0 Stars03-18-2017I'm 5'6" and this skirt touches mid-knee. I think most of these models are taller. The fit is true to size. There's no stretch. I'm normally an 18, and the fit is perfect. Love this skirt!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes3 found this review helpful