Studio Eyelet Detail Dress
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
Pineapple + Stripes
Pineapple + Stripes
- As the ultimately sweet maxi dress, this Fit and Flare is cut from airy eyelet soft cotton, with a full bodied skirt that will flow and move as you do.
- Elevate this style by upping your accessory game and pair with a wide belt or chunky, bright earrings for a perfect pop of color.
- Unlined bodice with fully lined skirt.
- Encased elastic at the waist and neckline.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Dress length: 40"
- 100% Polyester
- Machine was cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
AndreaBToronto, Canada5.0 Stars06-20-2017This dress is everything!!! I wear between an 18 and 20...I got this dress in an 18 (it was the last one)! The dress fit perfectly, I looked like a dream! I wore it with flesh toned heeled sandals and my fly bag! This will be a go too!!!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
butterflyNew Mexico5.0 Stars04-08-2017Love this pretty dress and it is lined which makes it even better---will wear this often as it is comfy too. Compliments when worn. Would buy this in other colors if available!!! Great buy.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
MrsYQHewitt, TX5.0 Stars04-04-2017I love the eyelet design and lined skirt. i love the length and the for! Now I need the perfect sandal!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
RyClifton Park, Ny1.0 Stars03-29-2017This is A LOT of dress. I'm 5'3 and a size 12/14, so the dress overwhelmed me. The skirt has multiple layers, which causes the skirt to have significant volume. It's not a breezy dress. Due to the layers, it may be a little too hot to wear in the summer. I would recommend sizing down as it's very generous in the waist and skirt.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
lteachfineBirmingham, AL4.0 Stars03-24-2017Nice fabric and quality. Runs large to me and really long (I'm 5'5) but I love it and will get it altered.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? Yes2 found this review helpful