Studio Feather and Lace Peplum Dress
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- As Seen on Instyle.com.
- Our widely coveted feather peplum dress is back with a graphic lace bodice.
- Luxe doesn't even begin to describe this stellar form fitting silhouette. perfect with metallic accents and a sleek clutch.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Exposed metal back zipper.
- Lined bodice.
- Fully lined white colorway.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Medium stretch scuba knit fabric.
- Dress Length: 42"
- Main: 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex; Combo: 100% Polyester; Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Hand wash cold with like colors. Spot clean as needed. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Do not twist or wring. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron.
5.0 Stars08-14-2017This is a beautiful dress, received many compliments. I loved the way it looked and fit. Some of the feathers came off however a little eyelash glue and tweezers and they were easily back in place.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
SunsetNew York5.0 Stars01-10-2017I ordered 2 dresses for a party & thought the other would be perfect...boy was I surprised!!! I ended up wearing this instead, the neckline & fringe made the dress! Great choice!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful
Kimmy0hHopkins, mn5.0 Stars01-07-2017LOVE, I'm a true curvy girl.. pretty proportioned if anything one size bigger on top then bottom and this looks/fits awesome. I'm a true 14 and ordered a 14. If you are hippy you may not like!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Taya NC DivaClayton, NC2.0 Stars10-20-2016This dress was to be the dress of my dreams. The concept is super cute! I ordered it the day it came out, opened the package tried it on and was disappointed. The sleeves are very full and would need altering to make them smaller. The length of the sleeve was fine. The body of the skirt fit well but from the waist up it was big. When fully zipped I would need again to get it altered to take away the buckle of fabric in the back. The feathers.... drew soooo much attention to my stomach as they separated due to only 2-rows of feathers. Overall it may fit better on someone who is straight. I am super disappointed and sent it back the day it arrived.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes2 found this review helpful