Studio Flounce Tiered Dress
- As seen on Cosmopolitan.com
- Spice up your spring color palette by transitioning with your winter tones.
- This ruffled dress is an ideal piece to transition seasons - wear it with a leather jacket and sandals to edge it up, or stick to your girly side and don with heels and a cute bag.
- Invisible side zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Slight fit and flare silhouette.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Dress Length: 56"
- Main: 97% Polyester / 3% Spandex; Binding: 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low. Cool iron as needed.
SwanChicago, Illinois5.0 Stars03-02-2017The dress is absolutely beautiful! I'm going on a cruise and wanted something unique and this is it. I'm a true 18w and the dress fit as if it were made to my demensions. Color was true to the picture and I can't wait to wear my dress.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
DayleCalifornia4.0 Stars02-27-2017I like this dress but don't love it. It's much more formal than I thought it would be, it's pretty heavy. More of a bridesmaid dress weight versus airy and springlike. I'm 5'4" and it's a full length gown on me. With heels it just grazes the floor. The chiffon fabric is fully lined, so dark undergarments will show, but nudes blend very well. It's also darker in person, a deep saffron, but still very pretty. With red lips and the fluttery details you sort of feel like Michelle Williams at the Oscars 2006. I should also note that it has a side zipper, NOT a back zip like the details currently list. It actually fits really well, just grazing the body in a column like fall from the bust. I'm also very chesty and the cut was just enough to fit, but no stretch. Overall I like the dress, and I know others will love it, but it's slightly heavier and more formal than I would like.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? Yes