Studio Kady Fit Brocade Pant
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- As seen In the December 2016 Issue of Redbook.
- Available in the Viola Fit collection designed exclusively for a shape that has a smaller bust and waist and hip size 1-2 sizes bigger.
- Note: Our stylists suggest ordering according to your bust measurement as we have accommodated for a larger hip.
- Add some shine to your routine this holiday season in the STUDIO Collection Kady Fit Brocade Pant... the same fit you know and love in a new, event worthy fabrication.
- Scuba backing provides stretch and comfort.
- 4 pocket design.
- Front fly with hook/bar and hidden button closure.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Non-stretch jacquard woven front with medium stretch scuba knit back.
- Model is 5’11”, size 14
- Back panel: 96% Polyester/ 4% Spandex; Front panel: 83% Polyester/ 17% Cotton
- Turn garment inside out. Hand wash cold separately. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not twist or wring. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed
4.0 Stars03-12-2017These pants are non stretch fabric in the front and stretchy in the back. The front fabric can be quite scratchy and irritate your skin. I also found that they run a bit big and sized down.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
Elegantly styleWesterville Ohio5.0 Stars03-04-2017Pants are perfect... make sure you chec out reviews... they are helpful when ordering... also pay close attention to size chart so you can chose the size for your body type...How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Kimberley B.Raleigh/Durham5.0 Stars11-25-2016I loved these! I bought the gold ones and the black ones and love them both. I can dress them up or down. Bought the size 14 and they fit perfectly. Very comfy.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
LepriceisrightNew York, NY5.0 Stars11-02-2016These metallic pants are going to be my go to this holiday season. I have them in silver and can’t wait to order the golden ones. They are super comfy and fit quite elegantly. Usually because of my hips I find it difficult to wear these type of pants, but given the new Viola fit they are not too tight in the hips or crotch. I highly recommend these. They look great with the velvet blazer and can be worn to brunch, to work, and out for parties.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes