Studio Lace Back Ruffle Dress
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
Deep Purple + Navy
Deep Purple + Navy
- Inspired by the bold patterns, lush textures, and statement silhouettes from this season's maximalism trend, explore our Darling Girl collection with this ruffled dress.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Black Alençon lace creates a V-back finished with a hidden zipper.
- Seams along the bodice help to tailor the scuba fabrication while allowing for medium stretch throughout.
- Dress Length: 42"
- Main: 96% Polyester / 4% Spandex; Trim: 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cycle in cold water with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not twist or wring. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
Queen_155 Stars06-26-2017The picture does not do this dress justice. It's beautiful, the fit is perfect and for the price it's a must have. Dont miss out on this one!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Lady FeFe4 Stars08-09-2017Love the dress . it's a cross over fabric. You can go from summer spring to winter. The color rocks and the lace in back adds that special something something.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
cardhu5 Stars12-30-2016Gorgeous fabric and colour just like the photo. I love Eloquii because everything always looks exactly like the photos when you get it. I bought a size larger because I was concerned it might be too tight on my tummy but I need not have worried. It's a lovely smooth fabric that skims over lumps and bumps. Probably because I bought a size larger but I do find that the arm is a little gapey so my bra shows on the side. Unfortunately it doesn't look as good on me as it does on the model, but I do love it. I thought the style would square off my sloped shoulders and distract from my arms, but if anything it draws the eye to my large arms and doesn't sit as crisply on my shoulders. Will look for a way to make it work though because it's a gorgeous dress.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Demus3 Stars07-17-2017This is a nice dress but it did nothing for me. The frills on the top looked weird and where it cascaded down to the back, it looked like I've about to fly. It was also too long. I loved the color and the fabric was not too thick or heavy. I really thought this would be a hit, but I had to send it back.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes