Studio Lace Fit and Flare Dress
- Ornate cotton and lace designed with a graphic mandala patterning takes artisanal styling to a whole new level.
- Ruffles down the bust and flared sleeves finishes off this medium-stretch fit and flare silhouette.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Slightly transparent.
- Full slip skirt Hidden back zipper with slit, hook-and-eye closure.
- Dress Length: 42"
- Main: 65% Nylon / 35% Cotton; Lining: 97% Polyester / 3% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors only. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low. Cool iron as needed.
Jolie5 Stars02-16-2017This was my first purchase from Eloquii, this dress, along with one other, and I am in LOVE! This is such a pretty dress, and you will truly feel like a million bucks when you wear it. I am a 16W, larger running size 16, or smaller running size 18 on my clothing, and I ordered this dress in a size 16. It fits so nicely. I love the lace-y look on dresses, but sometimes, it seems such poor quality or so dainty I fear it is going to come apart quickly, but this seems to be a really good fabric and durable. I bought this to wear on a cruise for dinner, and I'm really happy with my purchase.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes3 found this review helpful
KikiMA5 Stars04-26-2017Another lovely lace dress from Eloquii! Can be dressed up or down. On point with the bell sleeves. Love the ruffle. Fits perfectly based on size chart.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Freya5 Stars04-29-2017This dress is really cute. Now after owning it I wish I would have gotten it in a different color than black to see the beauty of the lace more.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Paige5 Stars10-04-2017This dress is great! I am usually a 14/16 and ordered a 14 and it fits well. I didn't have to unzip it to get it on, as its a little stretchy. This is good considering my boyfriend can't zip things very well. I do have to get it steamed as the ruffles came all sorts of weird and arn't laying right. Minor problem though. Will be wearing this with nude heels to a mid october weddingHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes