Studio Lamé Wrap Dress
- As seen in The Washington Post and on Tess Holliday in The Cut.
- Flashes of silver lamé ignite this smoldering wrap silhouette.
- We love wearing this with metallic or color pop accents for a brilliantine finish.
- Medium-stretch Fit and flare silhouette.
- Full, gathered skirt Lined bodice.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Dress Length: 46"
- 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
ASHNew York, NY5.0 Stars03-07-2017This dress is incredible. I purchased it hoping that I could use it for my organization's gala event this month, but was worried that it might look cheap and the fabric would cling. I was so wrong. It fits amazingly (the wrap tie helps with this), the lame fabric shimmers and looks elegant, and nothing clings, even on all of my lumps. I don't even need a waist cincher or any shapewear! So happy with this dress. Can't wait to wear it and show it off at my event!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
IlanaNew York, NY5.0 Stars03-02-2017This dress is amazing. I get compliments on it every time I wear it, and it's pretty much fail-proof for any body type. I've had celebrities compliment me on this dress. I adore it!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
KamamamaToronto4.0 Stars02-09-2017Looks just it does in the picture, but size up one size if you are busty like me. It's a bit hard to iron out creases. It's so sexy and chic. I've worn it many times and keep getting compliments. The colour and fabric are fantastic. Feels like vintage disco era goddess dress.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful