Studio Long Sleeve Velvet Bodysuit
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- From our STUDIO Collection.
- Bodysuits provide endless styling possibilities without all the fuss.
- We love this velvet version for its plunging V-neck great for a night out.
- High stretch.
- Form fitting.
- Snaps at base.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length to Crotch Edge: 31"
- Main fabric: 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold. Spot clean as needed. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Do not twist or wring. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron.
3.0 Stars11-21-2016I agree with both the other reviews. This is very short and very low cut. I'm 5'9" so I guess my torso is just too long for this bodysuit. The quality is nice though, and it does have some stretch. I think the fit is true to size minus the shortness.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As Expected1 found this review helpful
fairyprincessChicago, IL3.0 Stars11-15-2016Okay got this in the size 16 it fits good BUT it was rather difficult to reach all the snaps. Not sure if am not flexible enough or what. I would suggest being very limber for anyone that buys this because gymnastic ability is a must for snapping it up correctly. Once I got it on it does fit great but is MUCH more low cut than what it shows in photo. I paired it with the green taffeta long maxi skirt looks great. I don't mind cleavage but if you do this is not the top for you. Other than having issues with doing the snaps up correctly I do love this piece. I thought about returning it but decided to keep it. it will look nice for the holidays.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As Expected
Jenni3.0 Stars10-27-2016I love the look of this bodysuit, but there is no torso in it. I am 5'8 and it doesn't even covers my hips. The waist band is adorable, but it goes straight from waist to hips, which is not ideal for anyone woman with a long torso.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As Expected