Studio Off the Shoulder Trench Dress
- A trench coat is the ultimate outfit finishing piece – its classic style is notably polished and refined, and what could possibly be better than that?
- Drumroll, please…say hello to our brand new Off the Shoulder Trench Dress.
- We’re re-introducing the classic staple, redesigned and amplified.
- It has the same aura of polished sophistication, yet now comes as a DRESS (!) with a playful and flirty shoulder bearing silhouette.
- Front button-up closure.
- Front pockets.
- Self belt included.
- Elastic at back waist seam.
- A-line silhouette. Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Dress Length: 43"
- 98% Cotton / 2% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low. Cool iron as needed.
Kelly AugustineNew York, NY4.0 Stars04-16-2017If I could imagine the perfect dress for my style aesthetic, this would be it! I am surprised at the quality of this dress, it feels like an expensive trench coat. I received TONS of compliments when I wore it. My one issue is the sizing - I ordered my regular size, an 18, and the dress was too big. I had a seamstress shorten the straps because they kept falling down, and I'm going to have a tailor take everything in but it's SO WORTH IT because this dress is STUNNING.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Sigma22Grand rapids, MI3.0 Stars04-10-2017The color is not as khaki as it appears. It is like the color of a paper bag. It runs sooooo big. I ordered a 18 and I think a 16 would still be too big. I am a 16-18 top and a 18-20 bottom because of my behind. Consider sizing down 1or2 sizes. I do not like my clothes to hug but if I reorder I think a 14 would give the best look. It should also be noted that there is an elastic waist to help cinch the waist but it is still a bit boxy.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than Expected