Studio Overall A Line Dress
- Available in the VIOLA FIT collection designed exclusively for a shape that has a smaller bust and waist and hip size 1-2 sizes bigger.
- Note: Our stylists suggest ordering according to your bust measurement as we have accommodated for a larger hip.
- Pinafore dresses add a playful finish and the perfect amount of polish to any outfit.
- Featuring oversized pockets at the front and soft velveteen, we love wearing this with sleek dark-hued tops and pop accents.
- Fit and flare.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Hidden side zipper, hook-and-eye closure.
- Model is 5'10"", size 14.
- Adjustable straps.
- Dress Length: 40"
- 97% Cotton / 3% Spandex
- Machine was cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low. Cool iron as needed.
Baby RuthDallas, TX4.0 Stars08-01-2017This dress is very cute, pretty red corduroy. Fit great, I am normally a 22 and that's what I ordered. Maybe a tad bit shorter than I prefer, I am 5'5 and it was above the knee and higher in the back because of the rear!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Jac LaurenMelbourne, VIC, Australia5.0 Stars06-13-2017This is an extremely cute dress. I ordered it in the viola cut because I wanted it looser through the hips, I ordered a size up to accomodate my bust and it fits perfectly. I love the fabric, it is a good quality and has a nice stretch, the color is great too. The length is excellent, it hits the knee on my 5'2" frame and is somewhat adjustable but to the nature of the pinafore style. This is maybe my favourite dress now.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Curvy San DieganSan Diego, CA3.0 Stars12-09-2016I really like the cut of this dress although the material could be a better quality. I expected a light courderoy but received a cheap imitation. I do like the Viola cut, and you may want to size down a bit. I ordered the 22 (still figuring out the size for me) and the size was still a bit large on the sides of the dress. This dress can be worn in the summer or winter. I would like to see a jean material made in this style instead of the cheap courderoy.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
NubiCuteNeekTulsa, OK4.0 Stars11-03-2016The dress is cute overall but it is too big. It can easily be adjusted but I don't think the size chart is a good representation of the size.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful