Studio Printed Off the Shoulder Top
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Give your night-out look a serious dose of attitude with the Printed Off the Shoulder Top from our STUDIO Collection.
- Pair this flirty piece with sleek track-inspired pants and strappy heels for a distinctly modern look.
- Exposed metal, separating zipper.
- Encased elastic neckline and bodice hem.
- Oversized fit.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.Inspired by the classic oxford shirt, this wrap front top is both playful and tailored.
- Emphasize the piece's modernity by pairing it with strappy high heels and bold accessories.
- Functional wrap ties at side.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length from Shoulder: 18 ½”
- Shell: 68% Cotton / 28% Nylon 4% Spandex; Combo: 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
CKnightVirginia Beach, VA5.0 Stars04-04-2017Love this top. Quality and fit was perfect. I ordered it in my normal size and it fit like a dream. Can wait until it warms up so I can wear this piece all the time.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes2 found this review helpful
5.0 Stars03-25-2017I love this shirt. I took it with me on my trip to Cuba. I purchased it in a 14/16, it fit perfectly and can be worn with anything. I wore my with a black skirt. It pairs well with jeans, shorts or a skirtHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
5.0 Stars03-05-2017I love this shirt it fits True too size. I purchased it in a 16W. I wore it too Cuba ???? and it was wonderful. It's a great piece that you can dress up or dress downHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
brownbutterflyOrlando, FL4.0 Stars02-22-2017I own the paper planes and this print is amazing!! The quality of the material is good too. Didn't get 5 stars because the elastic band around the top is too big and I'm sure I'll be tugging to keep it up when I wear it. Also thinking with time its only going to get worse. Know that it's definitely a crop too. Other than that, it's nice. Can't wait to wear it along with the matching skirt on my tropical vacay this summer:)How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? Yes
Linds8901Baltimore5.0 Stars01-26-2017If you have larger breast get a size up. The little cotton overlay is not suitable for size h-cup and up. However I slayed in this shirt. I wore a cheap little strapless to cover up my grown up parts and looked fab. +How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Yvette KHouston, TX5.0 Stars11-19-2016I love the style of the top and the print. Order your normal size if busty. The shoulder band will be too big. I had to return for my normal size.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
t.moChicago5.0 Stars06-29-2016The fit of this was great for me, but I could see how if you were a bustier gal it sizing up may be ideal. Well-made and the cotton underlay is nice and breathable for summer months.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes4 found this review helpful